The Hunger Games Forum
Welcome to Hunger Games Central! Please login or register.

Gale
Administrator
The Hunger Games Forum
Welcome to Hunger Games Central! Please login or register.

Gale
Administrator
The Hunger Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about The Hunger Games

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

So how stupid are the people from here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

Sponsors : 168

So how stupid are the people from here?  Empty
PostSubject: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:12 pm

Does anyone remember in the first book when the girl from District 8 made a fire in the middle of the night?
How stupid is this girl?! Luckily, the careers came and killed her before she could cause any more stupidity to the arena. xD
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Katniss

Sponsors : 215

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:13 pm

And Foxface eating unknown berries...haha.
Back to top Go down
https://hungergamescentral.forumotion.com/
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:39 pm

Katniss wrote:
And Foxface eating unknown berries...haha.
Hey, she was starving.
Don't hate on mah foxface. D:<
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:40 pm

No, she was careless. lol
Back to top Go down
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:43 pm

Katniss wrote:
No, she was careless. lol
And beautiful. xD
No, I'm kidding. (for the most part). She was not careless, being as though she was the smartest tribute there. I kind of hated Collens for that. She said that Foxface was the smartest, but yet she couldn't tell the difference between a poisonous berry. Oh, gosh, what is smart to these people?!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:44 pm

Nightlock and Blackberries look exactly the same.
The only difference between them is Nightlock is colored a teensy eansy bit different than Blackberries, so their color is hardly noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 11:46 pm

Katniss wrote:
Nightlock and Blackberries look exactly the same.
The only difference between them is Nightlock is colored a teensy eansy bit different than Blackberries, so their color is hardly noticeable.
Yes, now that you tell me that, she could be described careless. xD
Back to top Go down
Rue
Rue

Sponsors : 96

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 8:48 am

Tracker Jacker wrote:
Does anyone remember in the first book when the girl from District 8 made a fire in the middle of the night?
How stupid is this girl?! Luckily, the careers came and killed her before she could cause any more stupidity to the arena. xD

ihope you know why she light the fire.. DUH to survive!! Arena = need to get out. Why not try to stay warm. Even though I sorta agree it wasn't very smart idea to do this, she needed to live!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kifgforum.forumotion.com
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 8:55 am

Rue wrote:
Tracker Jacker wrote:

ihope you know why she light the fire.. DUH to survive!! Arena = need to get out. Why not try to stay warm. Even though I sorta agree it wasn't very smart idea to do this, she needed to live!
Not in the middle of the night, where the Careers are preying to kill someone! And she was one of the only ones from the ''outside'' districts to survive the bloodbath. She was soo close too making it through the first day!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Katniss

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2012, 11:38 pm

I imagined her to be young, maybe 14 or 13.
Back to top Go down
Haymitch
Super Moderator
Haymitch

Sponsors : 73

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 10:12 am

Tracker Jacker wrote:
True, she was pretty stupid, but she was from District 8, which is Textiles. So I doubt she'd have much experience in survival skills xD
Back to top Go down
Tracker Jacker
Blood Bath Survivor
Blood Bath Survivor
Tracker Jacker

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2012, 10:17 am

Haymitch wrote:
Tracker Jacker wrote:
True, she was pretty stupid, but she was from District 8, which is Textiles. So I doubt she'd have much experience in survival skills xD
More like fashion skills. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how stupid are the people from here?    So how stupid are the people from here?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how stupid are the people from here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games Forum :: General Discussion :: The Arena-
Jump to: