The Hunger Games Forum
Welcome to Hunger Games Central! Please login or register.

Gale
Administrator
The Hunger Games Forum
Welcome to Hunger Games Central! Please login or register.

Gale
Administrator
The Hunger Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum all about The Hunger Games

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale
Administrator
Gale

Sponsors : 88

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 6:42 pm

We are a kid-friendly forum. Some of these rules may seem constraining to adults, but in fairness, these rules apply to everyone.

Pictures of yourself and personal information - Please stay safe on the internet and don't post pictures of yourself, family, or anyone you know in your personal life. Do not post or share personal information anywhere on this site. E-mails, phone numbers, addressed, and full names are not allowed.

Inapproriate language - This language is not allowed anywhere on this site.

Outside links and advertising - Links to other websites are not allowed on this site unless approved by an Admin. To get a link approved send one of the Admins the link via PM and why you want to use it. If we do not approve it, it does not get used. This includes just putting sitename.com, just because it isn't clickable, doesn't mean it doesn't count.

Spam - Do not spam the forums or members. This means posting/writing post that aren't needed. An example: "Hi my name is Gale and I am spamming your thread. Blah Blah Blah."

Bumping threads - Bump stands for Bring Up My Post. It's used to get your thread more noticed so more people and see it/reply to it. You may only "bump" your thread every 24 hours. Anything less than that is considered spam.

Rants - Don't start a thread talking about how you hate somebody/what somebody is talking about. If you don't like the thread, stay off it.

Deleted or closed threads - If a thread is closed or deleted, there was a reason. If your thread gets closed/deleted, do not make it again.

Posting - The Moderators and Admins have to be able to read your post. Do not misspell words on purpose.

Fighting - Do not fight with other members. This only brings on more fighting. If you have a problem with another member, PM one of the Admins and we'll take care of it.

You alone are completely responsible for your account and the protection of your password. Claiming a family member or friend was using your account and violated the rules is not an excuse. If you share your account with someone and they break the rules, you take the blame.

Admins and Moderators have full rights to edit, delete, or close any post. If you have a problem with one of us, PM us about it and we'll talk to you.

Violation of these rules will result in penalties. Be safe, have fun.
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1